Saturday, March 14, 2009

Re: #83

FAIL.
FAIL.
FAIL.

Getting TSwift pre-sale tickets on Wednesday, fail.
Getting TSwift tickets this morning at regular on-sale, fail.


Oh, I will find a way to get them (don't you worry, Carly!) but  I was just really hoping I wouldn't have to call in any favors on this one.

I woke up at 9:30am, logged onto Ticketmaster website at 9:45 and patiently refreshed my browser until 10.  When the 'more info' link changed to 'find tickets' I immediately clicked it and attempted to purchase 2 tickets from the 'best available' pull down menu.  I then immediately got the 'we're sorry but...' page... at 10:01.  WTF?!  Repeat steps 2-5 over and over until 10:20.

Ugh, what a shitty start to the weekend.

Making myself feel temporarily better by watching the TSwfit youtube channel...


...before, you know, moving onto something to better. 

Converge, WIN.
At The Gates, WIN.

No comments: