Friday, February 6, 2009

#75

Birthday week was without a doubt a total blast! An Aileen friend came from Carlsbad and even a Sean Palmer friend made his way into my snowy city from even snowier city of Toronto.


______________________________

PG managed to score her uncle's season tickets (7th row!) for the game as well as a pair from Jordan Farmer (I don't even know how! Does this mean we're only at like 3 degrees of separation now? Me-PG-whoever PG knows-Farmar.... FUCK YES!)

The LAKE SHOW at MSG was freakin incredible. Kobe basically ran a clinic for the Knicks, scoring 61 points... even if he earn most of those going 20-20 from the line. To say I was beyond stoked to see my little Farmar in the flesh would also be an understatement. M-V-P Chant status from the garden. AWESOME!



I also made Ali take my picture in front. I give no fucks - besides, I am a girl and can get away with obnoxious things as sporting event (i.e. refering to Farmar almost exclusively as the 'cutie with the big ears') even if I know better.

______________________________

Thank God this movie is finally coming out!
Kristen Bell + Science Fiction theme = WIN.

______________________________

Oh yea, and see you in a week LA (and surrounding area)!  I wonder how much In-N-Out one can consume in 3 1/2 days.

LAX - Hot Snakes


No comments: