Saturday, June 28, 2008

#8


Three days until Canada Day... my most favo(u)rite holiday!!  I've been practicing "the test" but still can't seem to regularly score above 60%.  Hah.

Anyway, get stoked for Trainwreck Tuesd, eh? on Tuesday night!  I'm working on a playlist of the best Canadian jams for Erica to spin for an hour.

Souldecision - "Jaded"
Propaganhdi - "Ska Sucks"
Bedouin Soundclash - "When The Night Feels My Song"
Alanis Morissette - "You Oughta Know"
Sum 41 - "Fat Lip"
Our Lady Peace - "Superman's Dead"
Avril Lavigne f/ Lil Mama - "Girlfriend (Remix)"
Hot Hot Heat - "Bandages"
Tom Cochrane - "Life Is A Highway"'
Arcade Fire - "No Cars Go"
Barenaked Ladies - "One Week"
Nelly Furtado - "I'm Like A Bird"
Simple Plan - "I'd Do Anything"

So stoked!!!






2 comments:

jessica maria said...

So glad you included Nelly Furtado...also, you should include a Keanu Reeves soundclip, as I just found out he's Canadian. A quintessential "Dude!" ?

carlyrighteous said...

Listen, there is WAY better Canadian music that that... you're making my country a stereotype!!!